Tired of Feeling Tired?
Dr. Baten may be able to help you again enjoy restful nights and wide awake days.
Look at the list below, and see how many of the statements apply to you.
- I have been told that I snore
- I wake up tired or worn out or exhausted
- I have excessive daytime sleepiness
- I have difficulty falling asleep or remaining asleep
- I have been told that I stop breathing while I sleep
- I have fallen asleep while reading
- It’s often hard for me to stay awake while driving
- I often have a loss of concentration
- I wake up gasping
- I wake up with a sore throat
- I wake up with pain and numbness in my legs
- I frequently wake up to use the bathroom
If two or more of the statements apply to you, this may indicate a serious sleep problem.
Please consult your physician today regarding a Diagnostic Sleep Study at the
CHRISTUS® St. Vincent Regional Sleep Center. Physicians or patients may make
appointments at the Sleep Center by phone 505-913-5363 or fax 989-6409.
About Dr. Baten and You
Dr. Baten is certified in sleep medicine by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine
(AASM) and the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology. For you, this means that
he understands sleep problems and that he may be able to help you sleep better.
Please explore our website for information about sleep disorders or Dr. Baten.
The information provided on this website is not intended to take the place of
consultation with your physician.